Everyone deserves at least one special day that is their day. Today was that day for a young man in his early twenties. He is at a time in his life being newly married with a baby on its way, the starting of a career with mounting responsibilities. I had a feeling that this guy needed a day.
In the evening I would give him a call on his cell to just let him know I was thinking of him. I would let him know I remembered today was his day by saying Happy Birthday. I would ask him if I could pray for him, which I did, asking God’s blessing on him and the little family that God had entrusted him with.
We all like to be remembered on our birthday. It doesn’t take long to make a call, or send a card or do something special for someone on their birthday.
Saturday, January 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment