Followers

Friday, January 22, 2010

January 9

I have found in a world with busy people with busy lives that at times we can still find ourselves very lonely. In this journey to be a blessing to others, we must never forget that there is a need for fellowship and relationships in all of us.
Today I spoke with a family; a father and a mother with two boys. They had moved into the area awhile back due to an employment transfer. This new job with a new home in a new city created a big need for new relationships. Today, we just so happened to bump into them at the mall. Or did we just so happen to, or had God arranged this meeting to minister to a need of a family he loved so much?
It’s amazing; I thought the seating in the mall was for tired husbands that were trailing their wives for the next great sale. On this day it would be provided for us to sit and, for over 20 minutes, to do nothing more than just fellowship and connect. I had a feeling as we said our goodbyes that this was exactly what they needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment